Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Forum Name Change -> Windows Phone
JasonSCarter
Novice

Not trying to be to picky, but it's no longer called Windows Mobile.  It's called Windows Phone.  Maybe one of the forum admins can get them to update the name/and graphic for the Windows Phone section.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Forum Name Change -> Windows Phone
Hardrock1a

I agree... Fix this!!

0 Likes
hopmedic
Novice

Yes, I have been away from this forum for a while, and had hoped when I signed in this morning that in the time that I was gone, someone at Verizon would have figured out that Windows Phone is NOT the same as Windows Mobile.

Also, Don't call it Windows 7 Phone, as some have.  It is NOT Windows 7 Phone.  It is Windows Phone, Windows Phone 7 if you must.

0 Likes
Jax_Omen
This is the "Windows Phone Discussions" forum under the Windows Mobile category. Given that the Windows Mobile category covers both Windows Mobile phones (with specific subforums for the Imagio and Fathom) and Windows Phone (HTC Trophy), calling the whole section "Windows Mobile" is no less correct than calling it "Windows Phone"...
0 Likes
SickFreak

Considering the almost non-existent Windows Phones made available by Verizon Wireless so far, I seriously doubt they really care.

0 Likes