Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HTC 10 subtopic
radgatt
Novice

The HTC 10 has been out for 5 months now and it still hasn't had a subtopic created. I would like to post in a thread specific to the HTC 10 so my questions or feedback about the device won't get lost in the shuffle. Please, can you create a subtopic for the HTC 10? I believe its long overdue.

Re: HTC 10 subtopic
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

radgatt, we want to make sure that your concerns for your specific device are addressed. We can definitely support your concern here. What’s going on with your HTC 10?

MarkP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert

The Android space is perfectly sufficient for questions about devices that don't have specific space for the model. There can be a number of factors that determine if a device gets their own space on the community. Sales numbers, discussion count traffic prior to the launch, traffic after the device release, its uniqueness, corporate advertising or requests, plus other factors we could only begin to imagine.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

radgatt
Novice

I disagree. This is a flagship level device and it should have it's own subtopic. Every other flagship device that has come out this year has their own subtopic. HTC's phones from years prior also had their own subtopic and there really isn't any legit reason I've been told as to why this year is different.

0 Likes
radgatt
Novice

Nothing is wrong with my device. I just want to be able to easily interact with other people that have the same phone as me. Especially with a device as powerful as this.

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert

And now the phone is 6 months, it will never get its own space now.

Personally I wanted thought all the HTC One models and 10 should be grouped into one space since they are fairly similar in construction and features.  There have also been phone or device spaces created that I didn't understand why the "need" was there for having its own space on the community.  I don't pretend to understand the metrics needed for the effort to put into the web design of such a space.  I have merely pointed out the possible reasons based on past observations over 6 years of which spaces have been created and which ones haven't.  The next time a new phone is rumored to be on Verizon, make a lot of "noise" about it on the community.  The odds of it getting its own space when it is eventually released on Verizon would have likely become more favorable because of all that "noise".  Just look at the Samsung phones or the always "blow-up the community" fruit phones aka the next version of the iPhone.  I guarantee you those phones have always gotten their own spaces on the day they are announced or they were released for sale.  Based on the splash screens for the main Verizon Wireless page, I am really hoping they create a device space for the Pixel/Pixel XL.  They deserve it since Verizon is the exclusive US carrier allowed to be selling them in physical stores.  Will I be surprised if a space isn't made, no, not really.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert

radgatt wrote:

Nothing is wrong with my device. I just want to be able to easily interact with other people that have the same phone as me. Especially with a device as powerful as this.

There are threads in the Androids space about the HTC 10 and perhaps a few in the other HTC phone model space that hadn't been moved to the Android space.  A quick search will find those threads.