Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Help, need supervisor
sunshinez1

New customer here.  Finding out I was mislead not once but twice about my plan.  Don't want to speak with another customer representative (even though they are courteous), need a real supervisor.  How do I go higher up and get something resolved? Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: Help, need supervisor
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi sunshinez1 - Thank you for taking the time to reach out here! You certainly deserve clear and accurate information at all times! Please tell me more about your concerns and we can work to find a solution once and for all!

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes
sunshinez1

I've been talking with a customer rep and on hold right now.  Now I have a new issue regarding Privacy.  They've been trying to fix it for over an hour and hoping it'll get done soon. 

0 Likes
sunshinez1

Even though it took a while John in Idaho took care of the privacy and the other matter.  I had an extra charge for long distance I should not have had.  Also I was told I'd be able to call Canada with no extra charges and it seems they forgot to add the I Dial feature....  now I have to wait to complete the 90 days my account has been active.  But, that's coming soon.  I have to say this young man in his caring manner did the best he could to help me.

0 Likes
sunshinez1

I need to make sure everyone is seeing my screen name and not my full name here.  I turned preferences off for the time being but I don't know if that's still safe.  I was assured people are only seeing my screen name but I'm seeing my full name in Topics... as Zepur (removed)

Private information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service.

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert

If you sign out of the community, you can see exactly how the rest of the community members see your posts. All I see for your username is "sunshinez1".

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes