Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Hot Spot Taken Away with The More Everything Plan
cwpc

I recently changed my plan to the More Everything because it was "suppose to be better than getting my 20% discount from my employee perks".  I have 2 gigs of data which I rarely use.  I was using my hot spot a couple times of month for my Ipad for business and still didn't use up the data.  I find out that because I changed to the More Everything Plan, I am no longer entitled to use Hot Spot.  Called Verizon and they where I'm sorry, you can't have it with that plan.  Really?  As many services that are out there, we are paying a premium with Verizon and this makes me truly want to move service when my contract is up.  This is really tacky with a company like this and I've lost respect and won't recommend it as the best company as I always have. 

0 Likes
Re: Hot Spot Taken Away with The More Everything Plan
Ann154
Expert
Expert

This might have been better if you had posted this as a question in the forum instead of as a blog post that few of the community members actually read.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes