Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How do I edit my screen name in Community Forum?
GeorgaiJoe

How do I edit my screen name in Community Forum?  I've made an embarrassing spelling error and I need to correct it!  It can't be edited in my profile so  . . . ?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: How do I edit my screen name in Community Forum?
tikibar1
MVP MVP
MVP
tikibar1
MVP MVP
MVP
Ledsteplin
Novice

I never would have known it was misspelled had you not mentioned it. What's the misspelling? Leave out the i? Doesn't matter really.

Snn5
Sr. Leader

Georgia...ia not ai.

GeorgaiJoe

Yep, you caught it Snn5!  It probably doesn't matter to anybody but me, it's just embarrassing - like misspelling "mispelling" or "Jeo"!!!  If it's simple to do I'd like to change it; if not, oh well.

Thanks  Smiley Happy

Ann154
Expert
Expert

It does make it unique though.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

GeorgaiJoe

Yes, I see what you're saying.  Unfortunately I can't change the permission for the Screen Name and as far as I can tell, that's what appears regardless of other permissions and names I enter in other fields.  I think I'm stuck as the Joe that lives in the new state of "Georgai"!

Thanks for your help.  Smiley Happy

Ann154
Expert
Expert

Only someone with administration rights on the community forum can change the username and therefore the screen name we all see.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.