Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How do I stop forum emails?
jrusk

I posted a question back in early December on this forum, for which I had to register.  Now I get every single post that is made by anyone emailed to me.  For my computer email, I've directed the messages go to spam, but I still get them on my Raz Maxx.  Since December, I have received over 300 emails and counting on my phone.  It's not that I don't like you guys, but I would much rather just check the forum instead of being inundated with emails concerning Droid Razr Maxx when I'm at work, etc.

I've talked to Support - several times - and have received emails from Support saying they know how to stop them, to no avail. 

Here's what they've suggested:

1.     Set Preferences to OFF.  I've done all that.  Everything is set to not receive any messages.

2.     Go to Profile and Privacy Change your listed email address to noemail@noreply.com, then click Save .  There's no way to change my email address or UserName, etc., because it's grayed out and not an option.

3.     Go to Bookmarks and click "Unfollow".  The problem is I have nothing bookmarked.

Does anyone have any other suggestions?

Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: How do I stop forum emails?
Lightman500

Had same problem and solved it by going into my profile on this forum and selecting "Edit Preferences".  Then I clicked all the radio buttons to "Off".  This included 4 or 5 communication notification titles (Can't recall them all...but they will be obvious).

Saved settings and I no longer get those pesky email alerts every time someone responds to a post on this forum.

0 Likes