Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How do I stop receiving discussion topics?
sista_fatti

I recently posted a question concenring my Razr Maxx HD phone and now I continully receive emails of questions other individuals are asking on the same site. I notice a menu item link on the right side side labeled "Follow" if I click on the link I am told I will receive responses to the question posted. I click on it again and it inidcates I will not receive responses. I haven't requested responses for other questions, just the one I posted. My inbox is flooded with questions posted by everyone on the Razr Maxx discussion forum. Help please!

0 Likes
Re: How do I stop receiving discussion topics?
tikibar1
MVP MVP
MVP

You can adjust the frequency of those e-mails and other items by going to the top of this page and clicking the drop-down next to your name (in the upper right-hand corner).  Click on Preferences, make any necessary changes, and click Save at the bottom of the page.

0 Likes
sista_fatti

tikibar1..........

thank you so much for your reply. It was very helpful and i appreciate your responding to my question.

0 Likes
tikibar1
MVP MVP
MVP

You're welcome. 

You also could go to those threads that you aren't interested in receiving notices about and then click on 'receive email notifications' on the right-hand side of the page under Actions.  You then should see a green bar appear at the bottom of your screen telling you that you no longer will receive e-mail notifications for that item.

0 Likes