Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How do I view older posts on this forum?
justdave72
Novice

The front page only shows about the last 4 or 5 hours worth, and I don't see any links to view older content.  It'd be nice to be able to browse what other people are asking before asking something that's already been asked.

0 Likes
Re: How do I view older posts on this forum?
justdave72
Novice

Interestingly enough, the page I get back to after posting has page numbers at the bottom and I can page through it.  How do I get to that page to begin with?  Can't find it on the menus on the way in through the front door.

0 Likes
justdave72
Novice

So here's how you get to the existing messages in a forum on this site:

1) Click on any existing post in the Recent Content section

2) When viewing that post, click on the word "DISCUSSIONS" at the end of the breadcrumbs at the top.

This takes you to the normal forum view.  Why there's no direct link to that when you enter a forum dunno.  Seems like you'd want people to find the existing posts if you want the community's help answering questions. 🙂  Making it hard to find posts you might be able to answer seems counterintuitive.

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert

At the top of the community is an option called "Browse". Click on and select the Content option. You can sort by oldest to newest for all the content in the community. Fair warning much of the old stuff no longer applies to the current policies.

Here is a quick link. https://community.verizonwireless.com/content

You can also access a similar content link for each space, but the normal link to that page was removed from being a readily available link on each space home page in the last redesign of the community. It is still there, but you have to manually type in the /content wording to the end of the spare URL.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.