Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How do you create/add tags to other posts or during a reply to a post?
random64
Novice

On the old platform it was easy to create and/or add tags to others' posts to my own reply to another's post to facilitate searching for specific issues.  On the new platform, I still see the ability (below) to add_create tag to this post.  But I don't see it when replying to another post.

0 Likes
Re: How do you create/add tags to other posts or during a reply to a post?
Ann154
Expert
Expert

That's how I have interpreted too. It must be how the Jive based forum software works.

Also this might have been better if you placed this in the Suggestions for the Community space instead of the Community Announcements space, but it appears users can't post or reply to posts in the Suggestions for the Community space. can this be fixed?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
B33
Sr. Leader

Looks like iboogie852 has done some updating as i seen on the main board and she will probably try fix or adjust this a well.. So let pass a thanks and do as KC an the Sunshine Band would do

0 Likes
random64
Novice

Ann,

Thanks for the suggestion.  I posted from the "Content" section which only shows "All Things Community" (anyd doesn't show any reference to separate announcement or suggestions spaces.)  I guess that's another new forum feature.

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert

Would you mind posting a screenshot of that "content" view you mentioned? I am trying to understand what you are seeing. Perhaps then myself or someone else can point out where the other options are available.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
random64
Novice

Ann,

I'm just too busy to take/post a screenshot.  However, I can tell you I simply navigated to the content view.

From Support Forums I did

Browse --> Places --> All Things Community

https://community.verizonwireless.com/groups/community-manager

Then in the gray bar which says "overview content people" I selected "content" which brings me to:

https://community.verizonwireless.com/groups/community-manager/content

which in a given "place" is where I browse discussions, and in this case it has no special reference to "announcements" or "suggestions", though after your suggestion, I did find up above the "content" section.

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert

Actually that is the content link for only one space/group specifically the one where this discussion is located.

YYou can get the all content of the community from the browse link at the top of the website or https://community.verizonwireless.com/content. From there you can also browse the spaces or people.

0 Likes
laurend_vzw
VZ Employee Emeritus

This was fixed, registered members can now post in this space.

0 Likes
random64
Novice

Dear Iboogie,

As to my original question: Do you know if/how it's possible to create/add tags to another post (e.g. not my own post), or create/add a tag to my reply to another post?  I currently only see the ability to create/add tags to my own posts.

Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
B33
Sr. Leader

Thank you.. b

0 Likes