Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How to stay logged in on this site?
Ledsteplin
Novice

I log in and navigate around, comment on posts and etc. but I keep having to log back in too much. Is there a way to stay logged in while I'm on the site?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: How to stay logged in on this site?
Not applicable

when you log in there is check box that says "keep me logged in"

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Not applicable

when you log in there is check box that says "keep me logged in"

0 Likes
Ledsteplin
Novice

What's been odd is that when I come to the log in page with the black log in button, nothing I enter works. I've tried everything. But I can log in like I do on My Verizon but most of the area where I enter User ID is too far to the left. (iPhone in Safari). I can enter the ID, but the "remember me" is not visible. It's too far to the left. How do I log in where it has the black log in button? Nothing works that way. Thanks. I did hit "remember me" on my "My Verizon" page. Maybe that will help. I've been having to log in way too many times while on the site.

0 Likes
Not applicable

You are using the iPhone to access the forums. However when you do this you will be kicked out after a certain time.

This happens to me often when I reply from the web portal forum pages. I just hit log in again and enter my login and password.

There is no stay alive feature on the iPhone or mobile safari so just use a PC or a tablet like I often do. It then stays active until I choose to log out.

Good Luck

0 Likes