Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I liked it better when...
supitsmike

All the sections were under one board. :smileysad:

It was easier to navigate and help people around. Not only that, but I think we lost some Kudo's along the way (Maybe they dropped out of the truck when they were moving everything?)

0 Likes
Re: I liked it better when...
TheGreatOne

The new wireless section really is a bummer.I don't think our opinion matters though Mike.What is done is done. 

Yeah I lost some of my kudos too! I have 437 or maybe a little more. Now I am at 418. :smileymad: I want all my kudos back. The tags are messed up. I have 4669 tags and on the main home page on these forums it states I have 69. Plus what happened to the section on the home page with Top Kudos people?    What happened to the MVP section?  I don't see it here on the wireless forum.

0 Likes
budone
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

TheGreatOne wrote:

The new wireless section really is a bummer.I don't think our opinion matters though Mike.What is done is done. 

Yeah I lost some of my kudos too! I have 437 or maybe a little more. Now I am at 418. :smileymad: I want all my kudos back. The tags are messed up. I have 4669 tags and on the main home page on these forums it states I have 69. Plus what happened to the section on the home page with Top Kudos people?    What happened to the MVP section?  I don't see it here on the wireless forum.

TGO, The MVP site is (I know ya won't like it) on the other board! Seems they could have that mirrored to both sites.

And I am surprised, they are listening. I complained about all the top of the screen bloat, part of the issue being my weather info showing up on every page.... that has been made into a clickable link.

So offer them the suggestions!

0 Likes
budone
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

I found this out by accident. It is a way for those who want to log into one board for everything.

I have the subforums I frequent from the wireless side moved (floated) to the top of the list,. I noticed when I logged in over on the other forum, all those subforums from the wireless side are listed  at the top with all the Fios, landline and such forums below.

I suspect (I have not yet tried) you could float the forums you want from the other site to the top and have be able to log into one or the other to view what you want.

0 Likes
TheGreatOne

budone wrote:

TGO, The MVP site is (I know ya won't like it) on the other board! Seems they could have that mirrored to both sites.

And I am surprised, they are listening. I complained about all the top of the screen bloat, part of the issue being my weather info showing up on every page.... that has been made into a clickable link.

So offer them the suggestions!

You are right budone, I do not like that one bit. So us wireless people won't get any MVP at all??  It will all go towards the Fios people. That is pathetic. See what I mean the Fios people get more attention for their being helpful,when the wireless people don't really get noticed for how we help people. Seriously anyone else see how wrong that it is?  So much for being "fair" adminstration. :smileymad::smileymad: GRRRRR

Oh yeah...I WANT ALL MY KUDOS BACK!!! I earned em all....give em back.

0 Likes
moates
Novice

We recognize that the MVP board was well-received. MVP will be coming back soon!

0 Likes
TheGreatOne

moates wrote:

We recognize that the MVP board was well-received. MVP will be coming back soon!

Oh good I just did my happy dancing :smileyvery-happy:

http://i771.photobucket.com/albums/xx352/LuvH8/Penguins/HappyDance-1.gif

I take it kudos will never be the same.

0 Likes