Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I registered for the Forums yesterday and now I can't access my messages!
TGSin13039

I had to register AGAIN to access the Forums to ask this question...what happened to my original login ID?  I tried to reset my password and all I get is an email advising me to "follow the directions below to reset my password" and there's no other content in the email; no way to reset my password.  Apparently I now have private messages and I cannot access them because I CAN'T ACCESS MY ACCOUNT.  My user name is "TGSin13039".  Can someone give me access to my account or did I lose everything in 12 hours?

Tags (1)
Re: I registered for the Forums yesterday and now I can't access my messages!
kathy65793

Did you ever get this straightened out?

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert

kathy65793 wrote:

Did you ever get this straightened out?

Their other thread is in the community after some edits were apparently made and likely the root of their problems accessing their messages. Repost - Letter to the CEO - RUDE customer service.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

kathy65793

Thanks Ann154

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

TGSin13039, your participation in the Verizon forums is greatly appreciated. We are here to work toward a resolution on accessing your account. Please click on the following web page https://community.verizonwireless.com/emailPasswordToken!input.jspa and try to reset the password again. Then let us know if you still experience the same problem.

David_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
TGSin13039

Cancel

On Jun 11, 2018 14:57, "vzw_customer_support" <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert

TGSin13039,

If you need to change your email notifications of new replies to the thread you participated in on the Verizon Wireless Community forum, you need to sign into the community forum and navigate to your profile page and adjust your preferences to stop email notifications.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes