Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I want to change my screen name
Jossi402

I thought of a better screen name, does any know how I can change it?:smileyhappy:

Thanks for your help

Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: I want to change my screen name
TheGreatOne

Jossi402 wrote:

I thought of a better screen name, does any know how I can change it?:smileyhappy:

Thanks for your help

To change your name here on the forums,you'll have to PM one of the mods.Tell him/her you want to change your name. Just go to one of the mods profile, like KaLin and under the Contact box, click "send this user a private message".

0 Likes
change my screan name
Jossi402

how do I change my screan name

0 Likes
Re: change my screan name
willanaya
Novice

Jossi402 wrote:

this is directly from the "Help" :

Enter a Login name.
This is your screen name in the community. It appears whenever you post or send private messages.
Tip:Most people create anonymous names for the sake of privacy and to help them feel more comfortable participating. Be creative, have fun with it, but choose carefully
: you cannot change your login once registration is complete.

the only way you can change it is to re-create an account using a different email address, possibly the one you use for your gmail?

0 Likes
willanaya
Novice

Jossi402 wrote:

but i can see why you wanted to change it.  for an instance, i got you confused with Jossi403. :smileyvery-happy:

0 Likes
TheGreatOne

willanaya wrote:

Enter a Login name.
This is your screen name in the community. It appears whenever you post or send private messages.
Tip:Most people create anonymous names for the sake of privacy and to help them feel more comfortable participating. Be creative, have fun with it, but choose carefully

the only way you can change it is to re-create an account using a different email address, possibly the one you use for your gmail?

Where does it say it willanya? I always thought you could change your name by PMing a mod. You can't change it on your own I know that much.

0 Likes
KaLin
VZ Employee Emeritus

willanaya wrote:

Jossi402 wrote:

Enter a Login name.

A community member can only have one forum account at a time.  Any secondary accounts for the same person will be banned.

If you need to change your screen name, please PM a moderator and tell us what screen name you would like to choose.

0 Likes
TheGreatOne

KaLin wrote:

A community member can only have one forum account at a time.  Any secondary accounts for the same person will be banned.

If you need to change your screen name, please PM a moderator and tell us what screen name you would like to choose.

So I was right after all. Thanks KaLin for the clarification.

0 Likes