Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Impact Metrics - Like
John_Getzke
Leader
Leader

Hello,

I must have missed any announcements about this new feature but recently noticed the Impact Metrics area posted to all threads.  I generally like this new feature and look forward to exploring it more.  Many other public forums that I participate in have some kind of a participation metric on it similar to this.

If anyone has any more information on how the Impact Metrics work I'd be interested to know the difference between the Views and the Viewers stat.  Those two sound similar to me but perhaps one is how many unique visitors have clicked on a page versus how many times that page has been opened?  Seems like they may be a little skewed since many threads have a high number of views but often a low amount of viewers.  The rest of the stats are self explanatory.

Re: Impact Metrics - Like
Not applicable

'Views' represents the number of  discussion views whereas 'Viewers' list the actual member names of who visited the discussion. 'Views' aren't unique, if you reload the same discussion twice - it counts as two views.

You can readup on some of the functionality at: Jive Cloud Community User Documentation

Colin

0 Likes