Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Improve this Community Site By Putting Yourselves in the Shoes of Consumers
etlyon

Hey, Verizon, some basic suggestions. Introduce the Community Discussion Area. Include: 

-An introduction explaining how it works. Who should use it and what they can expect in response.

- What's a Power User? Who are they, where do they come from, what are their credentials, and why are they such a heavily used resource? Are they paid employees, volunteers? Full disclosure: What's their compensation -- discounts? free phones? what? for answering our questions. This is not only information that provides transparency, it's about corporate ethics. Be transparent, please. 

- Does everyone sign their posts? Real names, pseudonyms, what? 

- What are the rules of engagement? 

- Should customers expect helpful technical answers here, customer service help, or . . . is it just a place for customers to vent instead of providing more efficient, effective support? Are you building customer loyalty or just getting rid of people without devoting employee time to us? 

Please answer, Verizon. While I'm interested in customer comments and Power User feedback, til some basic background is provided, I'd rather just hear from Verizon Customer Service. 

Someone should be able to drop into this site or any good website and very quickly grasp its mission, purpose, structure, and what to expenct. As it is, I DID just drop in, and it sends a confusing message -- visually, conceptually, and in terms of exactly who is saying what. Thanks. 

0 Likes
Re: Improve this Community Site By Putting Yourselves in the Shoes of Consumers
Ann154
Expert
Expert

Or you can review the posts in the Community Announcements space including the Terms of Service for the community, the Get Started Guide, and Ranking information.

https://community.verizonwireless.com/t5/Community-Announcements/bd-p/welcomeboard

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes