Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Is there ever substantial support provided by Verizon on this board?
Raydo99

This is an honest question to those of you who know these boards well.  Do the Verizon representatives that respond to issues/concerns in this forum ever really dig into issue to try to get them resolved?

Most of the comments seem to be very apologetic but also very superficial, as in "we are really sad to hear that, please tell us more so that we can work this issue for you".  But beyond that, I have not seen anything of substance being communicated. I have yet to see a resolution or a substantive answer anywhere.

Just wondering if I am wasting my time in hoping that I might get some decent assistance via this route.

Thanks for your input!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Is there ever substantial support provided by Verizon on this board?
Weth
Sr. Leader

This is mostly a user to user forum, so that is what you should expect.  Verizon representatives do chime in and do sometimes go to the next level to solve a problem. However, you should consider this a place for other Verizon customers to help their fellow Verizon customers.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Weth
Sr. Leader

This is mostly a user to user forum, so that is what you should expect.  Verizon representatives do chime in and do sometimes go to the next level to solve a problem. However, you should consider this a place for other Verizon customers to help their fellow Verizon customers.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Raydo99

Thank you, Weth.  I appreciate the insight.

0 Likes