Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Limited Messaging on Forum
dallasbaby1

After engaging with customer service, using this forum I was prompted with the following error.

error.png

"You have reached the limit for number of private messages that you can send for now.  Please try again later"

Is this a common error? 

Is this intentional?

It is beyond frustrating to receive an offer for help with an issue, only to be arbitrarily limited by the system that Verizon is using to interact with me.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Limited Messaging on Forum
Ann154
Expert
Expert

I have seen this error before a few times over the past year or two, but I haven't been able to figure out a pattern for how it is triggered. Particularly since I have seen it happen after one or two private messages were sent by me to various individuals in the community forum. As far as I know, private messages aren't limited, so don't know why the error message occurs. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Limited Messaging on Forum
Ann154
Expert
Expert

I have seen this error before a few times over the past year or two, but I haven't been able to figure out a pattern for how it is triggered. Particularly since I have seen it happen after one or two private messages were sent by me to various individuals in the community forum. As far as I know, private messages aren't limited, so don't know why the error message occurs. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes