Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
thomasrd2

Why is it I can log into the form from my PC and connect with my phone number and PW, but if I connect with my phone alone I try to use my phone number and PW, I am un able to connect to help and reply to other people?????

0 Likes
Re: Log in to forum
Ann154
Expert
Expert

I believe the mobile version of this community uses your community username and password to login to the forum in other words the community only ID. If your login is associated with your MyVerizon account, it seems to have issues.

One way to work around it, is to force the browser to the desktop version of the community website. Then you can login in with your MyVerizon account login information.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
thomasrd2

Thank you.  I have tried that too.  I have even gone from My Verizon on my phone to the forum, and I am still unable to log in.

Does anyone else have any ideas to be able to log into the forum from my phone??

thank you

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert

Have you tried the direct URL? http://community.verizonwireless.com

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert

I don't understand why you would open the MyVerizon app to get to the community. Maybe it because I have a community only ID and have always bookmarked the home page of the community itself.

0 Likes