Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Login to community forums by Droid Charge
Gramymidge

I am having problems logging into the forums using my phone but have no issues with my tablet or my desktop. Everytime I try to login I get the message that my login and/or password are incorrect which I know it is not because I can login to the forum with the same credentials on the other platforms. Is there a fix to this that I can apply to allow me to login with my phone?

0 Likes
Re: Login to community forums by Droid Charge
Gramymidge

Further update. The only way I can log into the community forums is through the desktop page. The mobile login page, the one with jive in the title, will not let either my phone or the tablet login saying the UID and/or password are invalid. Which I know is not the case because I can login with the credentials from the desktop site. Please Verizon Tech Support let the sys admin covering mobile access to the community forums know that the login script is broken.

0 Likes
Ann154
Super User
Super User

When you are able to log in from the desktop page of the community, are you using your My Verizon account login information or a community only ID?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Gramymidge

I've used both from the desktop page and was successful. Not sure why you ask about that login from the nonmobile desktop site when it's the mobile version having the problem and for phones because the system redirects to the mobile site after a phone login from the nonmobile desktop site indicating the user needs to login again. I'm here now because I logged in through the nonmobile desktop site with my tablet. I'm told my UID is invalid at the mobile login site for both my Verizon and Community login credentials.

0 Likes
Ann154
Super User
Super User

The mobile site only uses the community only ID and is currently set up as a different website address then the main desktop site. I have found it better to have two separate bookmarks for the desktop and mobile site. My login doesn't carry over from the desktop site to the mobile site.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Gramymidge

*Sigh* Ann154 reread the last sentence to what you replied to. I said I CANNOT LOGIN TO THE COMMUNITY FORUM USING MY FORUM ID ON THE MOBILE WEBSITE. So what is the solution if my community forum UID and password do not work?

0 Likes