Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Make forum compatible with IE9
dirkbonn
I upgraded to IE9 last night and now can't post. Everything else works beautifully. Just can't post. Just fyi... Posting this message from my Droid X.
0 Likes
Re: Make forum compatible with IE9
dirkbonn

Just got it to work......

Found a setting it the tools menu.....

0 Likes
Ann154
MVP MVP
MVP
And that setting would be?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
B33
Sr. Leader

Congrats Dirk on I.E 9 But im stuck in Mud with I.E 8 as updating this old Xp Machine just wouldnt work its a tired old goat but she still has a some ****** Vinager in her. Hopefully she can go a few more years before the board gets pulled out an new one goes in. then she'll really kick.  but i'll wach for the Head Butting  Ha!  Ha !  :smileyvery-happy:

0 Likes
dirkbonn

Ann154 wrote:

When you're using IE9, click on the "tools" menu and then click on "Compatability View Settings".  Under add website just add "vzw.com"  (without the quotes)

That's what worked for me.  Then I could post on this forum again.

0 Likes
Ann154
MVP MVP
MVP
Thank you. Now to file that info away for when I get around to installing IE9 on my computer.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
mdram4x4
Leader

dirkbonn wrote:

Ann154 wrote:

When you're using IE9, click on the "tools" menu and then click on "Compatability View Settings".  Under add website just add "vzw.com"  (without the quotes)

i have grabbed it yet, but did they get rid of the compatibility button that 8 had? it was on the right side of the address bar

0 Likes
DavidinCT

Testing IE9...it's been driving me nuts too...

Edit: Hey it works...

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Leader
Leader

DincX110 wrote:

Congrats Dirk on I.E 9 But im stuck in Mud with I.E 8 as updating this old Xp Machine just wouldnt work its a tired old goat but she still has a some ****** Vinager in her. Hopefully she can go a few more years before the board gets pulled out an new one goes in. then she'll really kick.  but i'll wach for the Head Butting  Ha!  Ha !  :smileyvery-happy:

Hey,

I use a netbook with Windows XP SP3 and I don't think IE9 is compatible with XP.  Let me know if you find out different and it installs, as I use my Netbook to post to these forums.

Doc

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

dirkbonn wrote:

Ann154 wrote:

STICKY THIS!!!

0 Likes