Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Misinformed about contract
Jeene06

I am not the type to give negative feedback. I am so mad with Verizon that I am thinking about cancelling my contract with them and going back to my previous carrier. After my contract was up I received a message about signing up to there loyalty program that locked me in a rate for 1 year. The representative never informed me at all it would extend my contract for 3 years. That is being dishonest with your customer and not providing them with all the fact which is BS. I am so mad I really might pay the money to cancel my contract.

0 Likes
Re: Misinformed about contract
BDounel

They do have the worst customer service as they really know how to lie. I got scammed from the customer service as she made a sale by offering to waive the activation fees for 5 lines in order for me to sign up for Verizon. Now, they are telling me that they can't do anything about it since it not recorded anywhere on the account. They can not even get a hold of the person  who gave me that offer in the beginning (even after i provided her name to the represenatives). Not sure if it is our job to record these kind of changes.

0 Likes