Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Mobile Device Access Issues.
dexman

For the past several days, I have been unable to log into the Community Forum using my Samsung Galaxy S4. I enter my cellphone number and the answer to my secret question. When it comes time to enter my password, I see a box open up that seems to indicate that username is not being carried forward. This is not an issue on any other site that requires the use of Usernames & Passwords and I frequent several. It doesn't matter if my cellphone number is stored or entered manually nor does it matter if I use Mobile mode or Computer view mode. Everything fails. What happens is I'm being sent to an blank page on the Verizon Wireless website. The page seems to have something to do with paying one's bill.

I have no issues accessing the forum using my Microsoft Surface 3 and Surface Pro 3 as I am typing this using my Surface 3.

Any thoughts as to why this is happening?

0 Likes
Re: Mobile Device Access Issues.
Ann154
Expert
Expert

It sounds like you use your MyVerizon account credentials to access the community.  Is that the method you use to get to the community on your other devices?  As I don't use that method for the community, I don't know what the login process normally looks like.  I use a separate login for the MyVerizon account and for that it sounds right except for the last bit where is appears to broke down for you. Which browser on the phone are you using? Have you tried setting the browser to load the desktop mode before accessing the site?  This is really a question for the community management, but I am not sure when they might see this discussion

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes