Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need a Voting Function for the Forum
jmccoy70
Novice

There should be a "Me Too" button for each thread or each post positioned somewhere close to the Kudos button to provvide feedback to Verizon Management for issues with software and hardware.

For instance:

I upgraded to 2.2 and all of a sudden wifi cycles on and off for both of my DXs

If there was a "MeToo" button there would be a rapid tally of users with the same issue.

A low response would tell me to Reflash or Replace the phone

A high response would be a fast Rise time Alert for Support Personnel and Management.

If you agree, hit the Kudo button at lower left of this post :smileywink:

]

0 Likes
Re: Need a Voting Function for the Forum
Ann154
Expert
Expert
This idea probably belongs more in the "Forum Suggestions" board. Although if I understand the Community Ranking System", a Platinum Contributor is supposed to be able to create polls in the boards. A poll would be a type of voting function. I haven't yet to see someone with a Platinum ranking here. Golds but not Platinum.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Isadora
Novice

That's an interesting idea, I will pass it along. Thanks for sharing!:smileyhappy:

0 Likes
jmccoy70
Novice

Not really a Poll which is a more formal sort of a thing where a manager wants to know about what people think about something.

Sort of a Grass Roots thing popping up out of nowhere.

Take this concept for an example.

I would like to see a Me Too button.  If there was such a button maybe three or four folks would click it and we could forget it.

On the other hand, if 327 people clicked it then a flag would go up and maybe it would happen.

Seems like it might turn out to be a more focused sort of thing than the Kudos button.

0 Likes