Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
New forum header picture
Piscestg

Verizon- I see you just changed the picture on this forum. 

Question- Why isn’t there a white male? 

0 Likes
Re: New forum header picture
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Where are you seeing this? Granted I'm not viewing this community from a desktop computer so what I normally see is different and designed for a mobile device. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Piscestg

It’s a bookmark I have on all my devices….iPhone, iPad and MacBook- https://community.verizon.com/

0 Likes
Piscestg

The link I posted above is the main site page for this “community”. If one is already logged in it doesn’t show the picture. 

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I had to log out to see it myself. I don't even know how long it has been there. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Piscestg

It was just changed today. I always open that to log in from my devices. 

0 Likes
Piscestg

Why isn’t there a white male in this picture? I have been purchasing Verizon’s service for almost 30 years but I’m not represented in this pic. 

0 Likes
Piscestg

Piscestg_0-1635620999175.jpeg

0 Likes
Piscestg

Verizon- I am reaching out to you to ask how I can reach out to your “diversity and exclusion” staff. Please share the contact info. 

0 Likes