Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New separate forums
budone1

With the new separate forums, how the heck do I log in under my usual login name?  I have fought with this all morning. I get a forbidden 403 error.

If I try through My Verizon I HAVE to use that login name which is different.

Yet at one point, I used my browser history and got in. But since then, I have been unable to log in under my usual username.

Ideas??????

0 Likes
Re: New separate forums
MorganB

This is a known issue and has been reported. We are working deligently to resolve the issues that are occuring since the switch. When you signed into your account, were you asked to merge your Community Only User ID profile into your My Verizon Wireless ID?

0 Likes
budone
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

MorganB wrote:

This is a known issue and has been reported. We are working deligently to resolve the issues that are occuring since the switch. When you signed into your account, were you asked to merge your Community Only User ID profile into your My Verizon Wireless ID?

Yes I was and no I will not. I d not like having too many things tied to one login. Also, if I did begin using the My Verizon Login, I turn into a NEWB on the forums. :smileyvery-happy:

I have this issue fixed, by finding the new login screen which allows me and others to login under our old forum login. 
Thanks

0 Likes
MorganB

Great! I didn't realize that was you, budone, who posted the issue. Glad to see you're back in! :smileyhappy:

0 Likes