Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
No HTML Option When Replying?
Wild_Banchi
Because I got an iPod Touch for Christmas, it has sort of replaced my computer. I use it every day on Wi-Fi, and it definitely has some disadvantages to typing on it...

Here at the Verizon Community, I can only post when I am in the "Mobile" version, not the "Full" site version. It's an inconvenience because over at the AT&T Forums which I participate in, there's a HTML option which I can type through my iPod in, then switch over to Rich Text to post.

Well, there's no HTML option here, so I cannot post in the Full version. I really wish I could type in the Rich Text box by itself, but I can't here, nor at the AT&T site.

Is there not a HTML option to post in, here...?
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: No HTML Option When Replying?
Ann154
Expert
Expert

The full site reply as a tab to select the HTML reply box just like the AT&T forum.

EDIT: Not real sure if you can select HTML as your default reply box in the full version though. It would be somewhere in the settings.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert

The full site reply as a tab to select the HTML reply box just like the AT&T forum.

EDIT: Not real sure if you can select HTML as your default reply box in the full version though. It would be somewhere in the settings.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Wild_Banchi

Ann154 wrote:

...? What the heck? That is so weird. I swear, there wasn't an option for HTML about ten minutes ago...? Wow. That is peculiar. But thanks, Ann154. I can now post in the "Full" site, "HTML" option.

That's odd, but thanks. :smileyhappy:

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert
Someone else on the community here had to tell me how a few months ago. I so rarely use the full site to post from my phone.

0 Likes