Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Personalizer Badge
John_Getzke
Leader
Leader

I have been trying to update my VZW Community profile in order to gain one of the badges since the new gamification system has come online.  Unfortunetly it seems that I have not been able to accomplish this task even for what appears to be the most simple of badges.

Can anyone tell me what in particular my profile is missing so that I can earn the Personalizer badge?

1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Personalizer Badge
tikibar1
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Have you-guys tried changing out your profile pic and/or avatar?

View solution in original post

SydneyK

Great question, John. I have not been able to get the Personalizer Badge either, even though I completed all the fields. In looking at your profile, it appears everything is filled in, too.

rcschnoor
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

If something was previously filled in, you may have to change it slightly in order to have it count towards your badge.

Have you uploaded a new avatar, uploaded a new photo, changed all fields in your profile, entered something in the fields which were blank?

tikibar1
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Have you-guys tried changing out your profile pic and/or avatar?

Personalizer Badge
lookinforanswer

I'm confused on badges as well.  It tells me to drag 3 badges to the space but there are none to choose from.  I have all my entries in the profile that I am aware of.

0 Likes
SydneyK

Correct! When I changed my avatar, I got the badge. Thanks, Tiki!

lookinforanswer

Correct for me as well.  Thanks 

tikibar1
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Looks like you figured out how to move your badges into your Me in Three space. 

0 Likes
B33
Sr. Leader

I try and change up my Avatars and my personalization page at least once maybe Twice a Week, it keep things fluent that way b

There is a badge limit of 3 in our pop up boxes so to see a persons 4th head to there Bio page

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert

B33 . wrote:

I try and change up my Avatars and my personalization page at once maybe Twice a Week it keep thing fluent that way b

Too many times for my tastes.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.