Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Photos
Bigleywiggly

When selecting some photos to post, I accidentally selected the "hide" button .....now several photos are grayed out. 

How do I retrieved "hidden " photos?

Thanks

0 Likes
Re: Photos
jav6

@Bigleywiggly wrote:

When selecting some photos to post, I accidentally selected the "hide" button .....now several photos are grayed out. 

Thanks

How are you accessing the Forum to post photos?  We can try to duplicate the issue you describe to find a resolution.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
jav6

@Bigleywiggly wrote:

Thanks

On my desktop and logged in to the Community Forum, selecting My Profile and My Photos->View All takes me to the photos I've uploaded.  There is the Public (viewable) album and a Private/Hidden album of photos.  If you select the Private album and select a photo, you can EDIT->Options and MOVE it to the Public album.  This might work.

Photos Hidden.jpg

Photos Hidden 1.jpg

0 Likes
Ann154
MVP MVP
MVP

@jav6

I would suspect that is the case as well. Hopefully the OP will reply back and indicate one way or another if it works. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Bigleywiggly

They're not photos to post to vz, just random  family photos I'd like to share and print, etc. 

0 Likes
jav6

@Bigleywiggly wrote:

They're not photos to post to vz, just random  family photos I'd like to share and print, etc. 

Again, what app or how are you hitting 'hide' on the photo?  And maybe, what device?  And, to confirm, you aren't trying to 'post' them in this Community Forum?

0 Likes