Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Points Adjustment.!
B33
Sr. Leader

I was just wondering if there's an error that's causing the Points not to adjust.. every since the Move to the new and better Looking Forum they have seemed to have stopped or have paused I was just wondering if this is being looked into or are the points going to remain were there at since the change and were going have to earn then in different type of fashion.

Thanks a bunch.. b33

Re: Points Adjustment.!
Not applicable

The person who figures out how to get the forum functional as before the so called upgrade will get 10,000 points. Heck I feel generous lets make that 20,000 points and a job as head web master at verizon.

Let's get those points B!

B33
Sr. Leader

Elector I wonder if the Maintenance there running tonight will fix this issue) Hopefully it will or at least some one can provide an explanation to why the number count is not adjusting..

0 Likes
Not applicable

I don't care about points. I want to be able to access the forum and reply without using a cell phone.

0 Likes
B33
Sr. Leader

yea that needs fixing too, Got my self a Book on Windows 8.1 interesting..

0 Likes
Not applicable

And after the so called maintenance done last night my issue is still the same. Cannot reply to any posts from a computer or tablet only from my iPhone

0 Likes
John_Getzke
Leader
Leader

Confirmed.  I have not noticed any bug fixes including the broken points system.

Such a shame the community is falling apart like this.

B33
Sr. Leader

I agree John when they say there's maintenance update I await the fix not really knowing what it's for but when it's done I see that the points are still the same as before the update.. I don't what to think anymore b

0 Likes
Not applicable

Yep I can reply but not with elector. Its locked in as First Last Hey who knows? Good Luck

B33
Sr. Leader

Still don't know what the issue was Big E but the points issue must of been Fixed as there adjusting when ya post.. this is Nice..  To the one's in charge of this I thank you.. And have a Good Weekend.Smiley Happy b33 

0 Likes