Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Possible Spam Post in 'Billing'
deepaknet

Dear VZW Team,

I found an irrelevant post which appears like spam activity.

URL: http://community.vzw.com/t5/Billing-and-Usage/del/td-p/502604

The poster has just one message and it seems the account has been created without reason. Hence I would like to  bring the same to your kind attention.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Possible Spam Post in 'Billing'
Ann154
MVP MVP
MVP
Based on that image, I would say that the Moderators have already cleaned it up.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
MVP MVP
MVP
You can let the moderators know of inappropriate content by using the "Report Inappropriate Content" link on the bottom left side of the post under the user information or in the options menu located on the top right side of the post.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
deepaknet

Not sure if it was cleaned up but when I am trying to view that URL now for the purpose of using 'Report' link as directed by you, I am confronting an access denied message as below:

Please click the Back button on your browser.

Access Denied 

Sorry, you do not have sufficient privileges for that action.
0 Likes
Ann154
MVP MVP
MVP
Based on that image, I would say that the Moderators have already cleaned it up.

0 Likes
deepaknet
Lovely. Then it is fine.
0 Likes
Isadora
Novice

Hi deepaknet,

I took care of the post you were referring to. If you ever see anything that seems out of place, Ann154's suggestion is spot on. Just click the "Report inappropriate content" link and write in a few details on why you're reporting the post. Thanks!

0 Likes