Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Posts Deleted?
TheGreatOne

Greetings. I am curious to know this. Do quesitons and answers get automatically deleted/removed after a certain amount of time being on the forums?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Posts Deleted?
JenniferM
Novice

Hi TheGreatOne,

I have forwarded your concerns on to the Wireless admin team.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention,

Jennifer

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Isadora
Novice

Hello,

Good question:smileyhappy: Posts used to be locked after three months but that's not done anymore so you should be able to see posts pretty much forever (well, as long as we're all here LOL). 

Thanks for your question!:smileyvery-happy:

0 Likes
TheGreatOne

The first few questions I answered on the wireless forum are not on here. I know every message was transfered over from the other forum. I wonder where they want if they were not deleted/removed?

0 Likes
JenniferM
Novice

Hi TheGreatOne,

I have forwarded your concerns on to the Wireless admin team.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention,

Jennifer

0 Likes
TheGreatOne

One of the administration people PMed me to explain. Isadora and Jennifer thank you for being helpful! As someone once said....The best that we can do is to be kindly and helpful towards all people. 

0 Likes