Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Private Messages and email
StreetDocRN
Leader
Leader

Hi,

Just another thing I have noticed.  When a user recieves a private message, the email that the user recieves does not give the sender's name and subject line.  Just another thing I have noticed.

Doc

Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Private Messages and email
StreetDocRN
Leader
Leader

Well,

It looks like this problem has been fixed.  Now when you get a Private Message in the forums, you get an email sent to you with the subject line and sender in the email.  I love this feature and I am glad it is back.  Thanks...

Doc

View solution in original post

0 Likes
MorganB

Thank you StreetDocRN for the feedback. I have reported the issue with the emails not containing which user sent the Private message.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

StreetDocRN wrote:

Hi,

Just another thing I have noticed.  When a user recieves a private message, the email that the user recieves does not give the sender's name and subject line.  Just another thing I have noticed.

Doc

Still looking into this one as well?  I REALLY miss that info whe I get  PM notificaton!!

0 Likes
Isadora
Novice

Thanks StreetDocRN and SuzyQ -- I'll send a little reminder on up! :smileyhappy:

0 Likes
moates
Novice

Thanks for the heads up! We are aware of this issue and we are continuing to work on getting a resolution.  I  will send out an update as soon as I have something to share with everyone.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Just another Friday reminder....I still miss the sender and subject information when I get a PM notification.  :smileyhappy:

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Leader
Leader

Well,

It looks like this problem has been fixed.  Now when you get a Private Message in the forums, you get an email sent to you with the subject line and sender in the email.  I love this feature and I am glad it is back.  Thanks...

Doc

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

You beat me to it by just a few minutes, Doc - I saw the same thing when I logged to my email in this morning!  Thank you forum admins for adding this feature back in to the mix.  :smileyhappy:

0 Likes