Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Quotes
TheGreatOne

In posting a message I have noticed there while using quotes that my user name will be on top of the other persons quote. I think it would be better if my user name would appear right above my post. I did some examples below. Although each other user on here I see has the same thing. Example 1 is how it looks now. Example 2 is how it should look like. Is there a setting that this can be changed?

TheGreatOne wrote:

rwfrench1935 wrote:

Thanks much for coming to my rescue. Oddly, I'm able to receive text messages, but not able to send, although my Verizon plan includes 250 text messages per month.

I do not believe that I did anything to "port" my phone number.

Thanks again -

• Dial *228 + send from your  verizon phone and press option 2.
  • Also remove battery from phone for awhile

If those 2 things don't work then contact cusomer care or tech support.Call from another phone besides your phone.Ask to do some trouble shooting steps

rwfrench1935 wrote:

Thanks much for coming to my rescue. Oddly, I'm able to receive text messages, but not able to send, although my Verizon plan includes 250 text messages per month.

I do not believe that I did anything to "port" my phone number.

Thanks again -

TheGreatOne wrote:

• Dial *228 + send from your  verizon phone and press option 2.
  • Also remove battery from phone for awhile

If those 2 things don't work then contact cusomer care or tech support.Call from another phone besides your phone.Ask to do some trouble shooting steps

0 Likes
Re: Quotes
Isadora
Novice

Very clever, I'll pass this suggestion along. It can be confusing figuring out who said what:smileyhappy:

0 Likes
TheGreatOne

Isadora wrote:

Very clever, I'll pass this suggestion along. It can be confusing figuring out who said what:smileyhappy:

Guess you can say I am a clever person. :smileywink:  Thank you for passing it along. I hope it gets fixed the way I want it to look.....

0 Likes
Tidbits
Sr. Leader

Kudos for that.  That does look a lot cleaner and doesn't mix up people.

0 Likes