Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Really Bad Customer Service Southfield, MI ....Courtney
MissM_

I was just in the Southfield store on Telegraph road....and had a very nasty experience with Courtney.  So that we are clear...it is not my fault that you are at work the day after Christmas....be grateful that you have a job...with the attitude that you had you are blessed to be employed.  I had a issue activating two I Phones i received via mail because of the problems we experienced with the upgrade.  As Courtney walks up to help i explain the issue that i was having with the first phone....she then tried to fix it....then walks away...and left me standing in the middle of the floor.  I noticed her laughing and joking with her co-workers....as i approached her she didn't acknowledge that i was standing there....

I had to get her attention and remind her that we were working on two phones....as i did so..she had the nerve to roll her eyes and heavy sigh and slowly turn my way as if i was a burden....I then said pardon me and she said she was talking to her co-worker....seriously....

At this point i was so out done i gather my goods and walked out...Word to the wise Courtney....your attitude sucks ...its the day after Christmas and you are already Nasty!  If you didn't feel like you wanted to be at work you should have called in.  Your attitude was and is disrespectful, and Verizon should be ashamed to be associated with personnel with such piss-poor behavior.... 

Signed....

Never going back to your store...and telling the entire world you need an attitude adjustment.

0 Likes