Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Recent posts listing
SuzyQ
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Where are the "Recent posts" that used to show up at the bottom of the main forum screen?  There were 8-10 posts listed where the Recent Solutions and Most Kudoed are showing now.  I would look at those when I first opened the forum (even before logging in) just to get a pulse on the boards and I miss being able to do that.

Anyone else?  If it's only me, then I can live without it.  If others want to see the recent posts, it would be nice to bring them back.  The recent solutions is useful to me too.  It can be left there, or possibly moved back on the right column where it was before.  As for the most kudoed posts???  I don't need that one!  But everyone works/reads/uses the boards differently, so let's hear your thoughts so the mods and admins will be able to better configure things for us!!  (hahaha)

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Recent posts listing
moates
Novice

I just wanted to let you know that the recent posts have been added to the bottom of the boards!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
moates
Novice

Thanks for the feedback SuzyQ!

0 Likes
moates
Novice

I just wanted to let you know that the recent posts have been added to the bottom of the boards!

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Thank you, I see that!  One less reminder to post tomorrow.... :smileyhappy:

0 Likes