Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Remembering user name and password
jasnmar
The mobile site used to remember my username and password. I had to go to the login page, but when I did my username and password were already there and I only had to hit the button. Now I have to type in my username and password every time. Please change it back.
0 Likes
Re: Remembering user name and password
spottedcatfish

Remembering your password like that is generally something your browser or an addon does for you.  Have you checked to make sure the name and password are still saved in your browser?

0 Likes
budone
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Mine are saved in my browser, but they just do not populate to the login on this site only.  I have tried IE and Firefox to no avail. But it has been so long, I no longer notice the issue.

But if I use my phone to log in, the username and passcode do populate.

0 Likes
jasnmar

My username and password "used" to automatically populate (on my phone), but don't any more...

I don't "think" I changed anything that would impact this, and don't see any obvious settings for it, but could be missing them somewhere???

Yes, it would be nice if they let the browsers remember the username and password as well, but I type faster on my computer than my phone, so it isn't as critical for me Smiley Happy

0 Likes
Ms_Shonta
Novice

You can try going to menu then options to delete cookies and temporary internet files to clear old history. Go back into the sign in page that ask for your user id and password,once the information is entered in the site it will give you the option to save what you entered.

0 Likes