Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SIGNING IN FORUM
gej123

Has anyone else having signinginto foroum?I had to make a new password and user name to get tto forum .I the past I signed into my verizon and go right to the forum and post messages

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: SIGNING IN FORUM
Wildman
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

gej123 wrote:

I have had to make new user name twice.You used to sign in from my verzion and go to forums and post messages without signing in again.Now you can't even find forums from my verizon.They messed up phones and now messed up how forum operates.I wish they would leave things alone everything was working now it is a mess.

This has been a ongoing issue but you did not have to create a new account all you have to do is close all browsers and reopen and log into forum with logon.   Also another option is to clear browsers cache, Firefox has a number of apps that allows you to do this with a button press.

I think this happens because the browsers are reading the two pages as the same log on and this confuses page.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
B33
Sr. Leader

gej123 wrote:

Has anyone else having signinginto to signing into the  foroum? forum  I had to make a new password and user name to get tto to the forum .I In  the past I signed into my verizon and go right to the forum and post messages

Welcome to forum gej123 to answer your question:..

1 yes you have to sign in.   but you can come here to the forum an sign in instead of going to my verizon an doing it there. an

if you pute the forum in your favorites. Its just a click away an your here an all you'll need to do is sign in.  an your in. :smileywink:

But other than that Enjoy the forum.! B33

0 Likes
vereyezuhn

gej123 wrote:

Has anyone else having signinginto foroum?I had to make a new password and user name to get tto forum .I the past I signed into my verizon and go right to the forum and post messages

If you signed up for the forum through your My Verizon page, it will prompt you to make a new user name and password when you go straight into the forums.

For me, I signed up straight from the forum pages, and now when I sign into My Verizon and try to go to the forums, it wants me to make a new username.

0 Likes
gej123

I have had to make new user name twice.You used to sign in from my verzion and go to forums and post messages without signing in again.Now you can't even find forums from my verizon.They messed up phones and now messed up how forum operates.I wish they would leave things alone everything was working now it is a mess.

0 Likes
Wildman
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

gej123 wrote:

This has been a ongoing issue but you did not have to create a new account all you have to do is close all browsers and reopen and log into forum with logon.   Also another option is to clear browsers cache, Firefox has a number of apps that allows you to do this with a button press.

I think this happens because the browsers are reading the two pages as the same log on and this confuses page.

0 Likes
Isadora
Novice

Sorry for the trouble you've had logging in, gej123. I hope Wildman's suggestion solved the problem for you. If not, please send me a private message and I will follow up. Thanks!

0 Likes