Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Sales Representatives
tbint

I have a bad experience with one of the sales rep. He lead me to believe and assured me that he could send a mifi 2200 out on my account and activate it under a new customer giving them an account for there self. But he did not follow through. So a different Verizon rep manage to get the new customer an account but could not use the modem the original sales rep sent me. I ended up having to pay a restock fee.

Why is there no place to file a grievance against this sales rep? Or were is a complaint department?

I would like to suggest a forum to publicly rate or feedback a rep. Most of the reps at Verizon are representing Verizon admirably. But this guy just made a sale and washed his hands. I hope Verizon does not stand behined this kind of Representative.

0 Likes
Re: Sales Representatives
budone
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Did this occur online, over the phone, at a store??? If a store, which one.

Also, why would you purchase a modem for another to have to set up on their account??? They would get the same price if a new account.

0 Likes
tbint

It was a phone sale. 

The rep could not get the new uses account to go through. So he suggested to put it on my account. Then he could get her an account and transfer modem. when the modem arrived he would not answer the phone or return a message. So we contacted a different sales rep. That rep created an account for her and shipped out a modem. leaving me to deal with the modem shipped on my account. I did not purchas a modem for another. The sales rep said and assured me he could get her an account and activate the modem on her new account and not mine. So I did not puches a second modem. But that is what the sales rep did. Verizon did take the modem off of my account but charged me a $35 restock fee. The orginal sales rep did not complete what he assured me he would do.

0 Likes
ArnettH_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello tbint,

My sincerest apologies to you on your customer experience. I will send you a DM to get some additional info and ensure that this is corrected. Also, if needed, I can lift up any concerns that you have on the rep that help you.

Arnetth_VZW

0 Likes
tbint

sent my number. The representatives at verizons customer service say that my bill will correct it self after the june billing cycle. I do not want to lift the concern for the original representative. I am just happy if he confirms what I'm saying. So not to get stuck in a second contract. I do believe he has. Won't know till June 6, 2011.

Thank you for the help Arneth_VZW

0 Likes