Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Signon to Verizon Wireless from community.vzw.com throws error
deepaknet

Dear Verizon Wireless Team,

When I attempt to signon to Verizon Wireless from community.vzw.com domain it throws the following error:

Page is unavailable

The page you are trying to reach is temporarily unavailable or the page may no longer exist.
Here's what you can do:

Click your browser's Refresh button to try reconnecting
    Check the spelling of the URL to make sure the address is correct (capitalization and punctuation are important) and then click your browser's Refresh button
    Go to Verizon Wireless Home Page

Back to previous page

At the point of throwing this error the URL that was showing up in the address  bar is as below:

https://login.verizonwireless.com/amserver/cdcservlet?TARGET=http%3A%2F%2Fcommunity.vzw.com%3A80%2Fv...

0 Likes
Re: Signon to Verizon Wireless from community.vzw.com throws error
cathy298
Novice

I am not having any issues with the URL. Can you tell us which browser you're using? Thanks! :smileyhappy:

0 Likes
deepaknet

Dear Cathy,

I have recorded the sequence as a screencast. Is there a way I can share the FLV with VZW folks for their kind attention? I can not upload the video because the mobile number gets displayed in it.

0 Likes
EdW_VZW
Verizon Employee

deepaknet wrote:

Dear Cathy,

I have recorded the sequence as a screencast. Is there a way I can share the FLV with VZW folks for their kind attention? I can not upload the video because the mobile number gets displayed in it.

Thank you for your inquiry Deepaknet. Adding to what was stated, I did not have with accessing the link you provided. It brought me to our website. It displayed boxes for entering your user name and password for My Verizon. From there, I was able tab over to the Support menu. Under it there was pull down menu taking me directly to the forum to be able to sign in. In uploading the video, the mobile version of forum access may not allow this function. It is suggested you send the video to an email address and then put the video on YouTube. After logging into the forum, create a post on the forum. Then create a link to your YouTube video by going to the chain symbol, inserting your created link into the link URL box. This way the link will redirect the person you wishing to share your video with access to YouTube for viewing. Please give this a try and if you need more help, please let us know what browser your using. This can help if needed as a reference.  

0 Likes