Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Site Updated and now cant get to Personal Message areas....
Wildman
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Recently Verizon has updated the website and every since the site will not allow users to view PM areas, when I click on the link to get to PM it takes me to the login area for My Verizon and even after login in there I am prompted to setup a user account for the forum, I have seen this prompt for dome while and has reported this but not it has gor worst...

I hope Verizon get this resolved soon because this is becoming a pain...

0 Likes
Re: Site Updated and now cant get to Personal Message areas....
SuzyQ
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader
I noticed that too, the last couple of days, Wildman. The trick is to click the ENVELOPE, not the messages link. If you hover over each, you can see in your status bar where the link is going to take you, and you need to be on the ENVELOPE.

If BOTH were to go to the PM area, it would be much better, but for now, the envelope works.
0 Likes
Re: Site Updated and now cant get to Personal Message areas....
B33
Sr. Leader

Suzy i think our little issue when clicking on our Pm's is fixed or seem's to be for Now. Anyway  :smileyvery-happy:  Now if i can only get the Weatherman to give us a break with Heat the Mercury is at 110 with a heat index of 115 we have to throw a little Humidity in.  it's just right down Miserable.  :smileysad:

I just hope people are smart enough to bring in there Pups an Kitties because they don't need to be out in that Heat. Its too hard on em. Heck it too much for anybody to Bear an in our forcast there's little change an we got August to contend with. Time to Drink alott of water.! , find shade,  or just stay indoors.!

Take Care Suzy. Ra

0 Likes