Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Some very old "Recommendations" articles
silver6055

I've just started visiting the forums again after some time away and there are all sorts of interesting "Recommendations" threads that pop up, related to the thread being read.   However, some are very old, the one I just looked at was from 2013.

Now while some might still be relevant, a number seem to be about old plans or policies that no longer apply.  As many people don't read dates, this could lead to more confusion.

So I am suggesting either some type of age cutoff for things that appear in Recommendations (while still allowing them to be found via search) or some good indication on a thread once opened that is it very old.  (On some sites you see banners like "This article is more than 10 years old")

Re: Some very old "Recommendations" articles
Ann154
Expert
Expert

I believe you. I personally don't usually look the recommended threads since that isn't usually what I'm looking for or am interested reading.

@NilsaF_VZW

Can you look into this as a potential improvement to the community? 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
NilsaF_VZW
Community Manager
Community Manager

We are currently working on archiving all the old content and creating new boards. So please give us some time to work on this. There are many new exciting things coming up soon so please keep an eye out!! 

Thank you for your support!

Nilsa
Community Manager

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert

@NilsaF_VZW wrote:

We are currently working on archiving all the old content and creating new boards. So please give us some time to work on this. There are many new exciting things coming up soon so please keep an eye out!! 

Thank you for your support!

This item in the link might be another thing to consider. https://community.verizon.com/t5/Samsung-Galaxy-S-Series/Help-with-Visual-Voice-Mail-for-S20/m-p/122...

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes