Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sticky Threads
Ann154
Expert
Expert

Would it be possible to have one or two stick threads at the start of each board?  Ones that give the FAQs about the device or topic of that particular board.  I have noticed the DROID boards don't seem to have these sticky threads and often times these FAQs threads can answer most of the questions without someone having to create a topic thread.

Thanks

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Sticky Threads
cathy298
Novice

I'll pass this on. :smileyhappy:

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Ann154 wrote:

often times these FAQs threads can answer most of the questions without someone having to create a topic thread.

Thanks

Sure, the FAQ's CAN answer a lot of questions....I often go to Verizon's FAQ's to pull my answers!  That doesn't mean folks will READ them...for some it's easier to ask instead of search.  I've been around here awhile, and I answer the same questions over and over....a sticky FAQ would eliminate some, but not all.

Still, it's a god idea....someone needs to WRITE the FAQ's!!!

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Leader
Leader

Ann,

Congrats on your BOTB.  I think that your idea is a good one and I am sure one of the admins will take note and give you a response.  Something like that can be of great help to users of all devices.  Good job.

Doc

0 Likes
budone
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Love the idea!

0 Likes
cathy298
Novice

I'll pass this on. :smileyhappy:

0 Likes
moates
Novice

I agree. This is a great idea!

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert

Just for kicks and giggles, here is one thread I would be happy to see made into a sticky.  Then it is always there at the top to remind us what the board is about as it grows and more threads are added.

http://community.vzw.com/t5/Best-of-the-Best/BOTB-program/td-p/285786

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes