Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Suggestion for new board
budone
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Well, the new boards are out. I do not like them one bit. Here are some of my complaints.

Can the margins  be reduced???? It is 2 inches on each side of my 17"screen. That is such a waste of space.  Some topics titles are now 4-6 lines long with  two or three words per line.

Also is there a REAL NEED to bloat the top of the screen with all this Flash  images and weather???  By the time it loads, there are only 3 topics showing. I can look out the window to see what the weather is where I am sitting. (Which the forecast listed says it will be 79 today.... yeah it is already 85 and a high of 90 expected.)

I complained when this topic came up that Flash slows everything down. Believe me, I know your Web designers love it. They build it and see the pages load very quickly through Verizon's internal network, then smile with giddiness gazing at their monstrous monitors. However, in real life use for us commoners,  it is such a pain to have all this 'fluff' on EVERY SINGLE PAGE WE GO TO.

The KISS process has always been a great way to make things work better.

0 Likes
Re: Suggestion for new board
JenniferM
Novice

Hi Budone,

We are just getting started here and are happy to hear your suggestions.  We'll be making improvements as we go along and your feedback is much appreciated.  :smileyhappy:

Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: Suggestion for new board
budone
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Kudos to the Verizon group to clean up the site after the conversion to the two separate sites.

Now only one other issue I see. As not to repeat myself, it is posted in this forum.

0 Likes