Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Thank You Verizon For Your Excellent Service
lisakrambo

Thank You.  I don't know what else to say, but thank you.  Patience is a virtue, and we both had it.  Or should i say, have it.  Rule the Air.  I appreciate the most excellent service I have received.  It hasn't been perfect, but it has been successful.  That means you are important to me, and I get a clue that you actually value me.  I appreciate that.  Thank you for the excellent service, and making me feel valued. 

0 Likes
Re: Thank You Verizon For Your Excellent Service
SuzyQ
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader
How refreshing to hear, Lisa! Too often on these boards all we hear are pleas for help when things HAVEN'T gone right!

Can I ask what was done that impressed you, or how you were helped? You said "It hasn't been perfect, but it has been successful." In the end, that's what really counts -

Thanks for taking the time to say "THANKS!" :smileyhappy:
0 Likes
Re: Thank You Verizon For Your Excellent Service
budone
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

lisakrambo wrote:

Thank You.  I don't know what else to say, but thank you.  Patience is a virtue, and we both had it.  Or should i say, have it.  Rule the Air.  I appreciate the most excellent service I have received.  It hasn't been perfect, but it has been successful.  That means you are important to me, and I get a clue that you actually value me.  I appreciate that.  Thank you for the excellent service, and making me feel valued. 

Be still my beating heart! :smileyhappy:

0 Likes