Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The bold text for indicating unread posts not working well.
Ann154
Expert
Expert

The indication (Bold/Darker Text) that there are unread posts in a thread doesn't seem to be working consistly. It kind of works on the home page of the community and in the main topic spaces like Apple, but it doesn't work when you are in the iPhone 7 or the Suggestions space page to let a reader know which discussion threads have unread posts and which threads haven't been changed since their last visit to the community.  I have my preferences setup to mark threads as read when I read them and I don't have the automark turn on.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: The bold text for indicating unread posts not working well.
Ann154
Expert
Expert
Any update on this?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: The bold text for indicating unread posts not working well.
Ann154
Expert
Expert

This is still a problem and is inhibiting my ability to track which discussion threads I have read fully and which have new posts added to it. This was never a problem on the landline forum or in the previous version of this community when it was last on the Lithium platform. 

0 Likes