Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Think you need a rant section
lcmboss

I would just like to say that I believe this board would be awesome if it had a section for Verizon customers to give Verizon input on what they would like to see in the future. I mean come on I have been a Verizon customer for as long as I can remember and not once have they offered anything worth a dam to its existing members. I would like to feel more like I am worth something to company other than my 200 plus bill a month. I would also like to come to this board that isn't bias and leaning to all the good that Verizon does and have a place to post the good they should be doing.

0 Likes
Re: Think you need a rant section
TBhouston

Business is not a personal relationship. Month to month you pay for phone service and you get phone service...

0 Likes
budone
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader
What have you received for your long-term loyalty to your electric, gas, and water companies. VZW offers a monthly service, you pay, all is good. Other companies may offer breaks, but they are worried.of losing customers and going bankrupt, VZW does not have that concern.
0 Likes
SuzyQ
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

lcmboss wrote:

I would just like to say that I believe this board would be awesome if it had a section for Verizon customers to give Verizon input on what they would like to see in the future.

What does this have to do with rants?

0 Likes
budone
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Sometimes I think the forum as a whole is a rant section. :smileyvery-happy:

0 Likes
rt721

And that is what is wrong with business today.

A happy customer tells all their friends how great the service is and an unhappy one drives away new customers.

0 Likes
SimonD
Novice

Thank you for your suggestion Lcmboss!

Usually if you have general Ideas for Verizon you can post in this board: http://community.vzw.com/t5/Other/bd-p/Other1  if the topic doesn't seem to belong in any of the other boards we have in the community.

0 Likes