Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Thread issue
supitsmike

As it seems, whenever I read a thread the most recent posts are the first ones I see. It doesn't go in time-order.

Is this a problem all around or can I fix this?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Thread issue
JenniferM
Novice

Hi Supitsmike,

You can fix this.

Go into My Settings > Preferences > Linear Layout.  Choose Oldest First. Save Changes.

If this doesn't work on its own, then go to Display (under Preferences as well) and make sure Board Layout is Linear Layout.

HTH!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
JenniferM
Novice

Hi Supitsmike,

You can fix this.

Go into My Settings > Preferences > Linear Layout.  Choose Oldest First. Save Changes.

If this doesn't work on its own, then go to Display (under Preferences as well) and make sure Board Layout is Linear Layout.

HTH!

0 Likes
supitsmike

JenniferM wrote:

Hi Supitsmike,

You can fix this.

HTH!

Thanks, Jennifer!

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Yep--all the settings went back to default....and I had things set up differently, but it was so long a go I forgot I had done so.  Once I went into my preferences and started re-organizing, the board is beginning to work a little more "normally" for me.....thanks Jennifer!!

0 Likes