Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Too many categories!
grooves12

There are WAAAAAYYYY too many categories on this board... makes following discussions across the board far too difficult.

It needs to be pared down dramatically to make it more readable.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Too many categories!
Not applicable

Thank you to the community for assisting with this suggestion!

And thank you grooves12 for the post!  The number of categories is set to ensure all needs can be addressed by the community.  We do continually review the categories to ensure they remain relevant to our products and services.  

As a previous member mentioned you do have some options to customize what you see on the front page.  

Thanks again!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
budone
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

You can choose which sections you frequent alot and place them at the top (lithium calls it float) of your screen. This allows me to see which sections I have an interest in have new posts. I do not need to look at BB sections or Media sections or prepaid.

Open a section to view subject lines and choose, BOARD OPTIONS. You can also float specific topics the same way.

0 Likes
Switch2sprint

The Verizon customer service will drive you over the edge, trust me. I changed to Sprint and the customer service is like night and day.

0 Likes
budone
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Thank you. I already passed my eye test at the Secretary of State. 

Besides to annoy us, why are you here???

0 Likes
Switch2sprint

DID I MENTION THAT VERIZON CUSTOMER SERVICE IS A JOKE?? JUST A VERY UNHAPPY EX-VERIZON CUSTOMER. I HOPE YOUR FEES ARE WORTH IT.

0 Likes
Switch2sprint

Am I to be impressed with the "secretary of state"?????? And you now work for Verizon?? Brillant.

0 Likes
Ann154
MVP MVP
MVP

Switch2sprint wrote:

Am I to be impressed with the "secretary of state"?????? And you now work for Verizon?? Brillant.

Budone is a customer and user of Verizon Wireless just like most of the other users of this peer to peer forum. Any and all Verizon employees that post on this community will have a title of either Administrator, Moderator, or VZW Employee. They might also have the VZW logo as their avatar.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
budone
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

One I do not work for VZW and two to get a license or license plate from Michigan you go to the Secretary of State. 

0 Likes
TBhouston

Someone must miss their verizon service..lol

Please tell us why you are so upset thread hijacker, I'm 90% sure it was something you did or didn't understand. You don't seem like you know much about technology in general..

to OP yah there are a lot of topics, but could you give an example of a repeated one? There are just that many services offered by verizon

0 Likes
Not applicable

Thank you to the community for assisting with this suggestion!

And thank you grooves12 for the post!  The number of categories is set to ensure all needs can be addressed by the community.  We do continually review the categories to ensure they remain relevant to our products and services.  

As a previous member mentioned you do have some options to customize what you see on the front page.  

Thanks again!

View solution in original post

0 Likes