Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
User Info Boxes unavailable??
Ann154
Expert
Expert

For the last couple of days the user information pop-up boxes have been "Temporary Available".  Any idea what is going on or when it could be fixed?

Thanks

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: User Info Boxes unavailable??
SimonD
Novice

We're still looking into this! Thanks for your patience! :smileywink:

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Isadora
Novice

Hi Ann154 -- I'll definitely send that on up and hopefully we will have some news on it soon. That's a very handy little box, isn't it?

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert
Yes they are especially when they aren't working and one realizes how much I used them. :smileyhappy:

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Ann154 wrote:
Yes they are especially when they aren't working and one realizes how much I used them. :smileyhappy:

Same here - I don't really think about the many features this forum has until it stops working, and THEN I realize after the 4th or 5th Red bordered "Temporarily Unavailable" box that pops up, that I really did use that to get quick info on users!!!!

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert

I know we are all reeling from the explosion of iphone owners and users on Verizon system and this Community.  However has there been any new information regarding the user info boxes?  I do miss them.  :smileysad:

0 Likes
budone
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

I guess I am in the minority, I never used them and was annoyed when I would land on one.

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert
I did ignore them most of the time too. I just think that the "temporarily unavailable" box is more annoying and uninformative. I would rather have the info boxes back then try and work around the current pop up. :smileyhappy:

0 Likes
jasnmar

I agree. I don't know that I had ever noticed them until they were broken. 😕

0 Likes
SimonD
Novice

We're still looking into this! Thanks for your patience! :smileywink:

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

mine says unavailable....but if i click on it i still go to the user profile???

0 Likes