Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VZW Forum Support app
Snn5
Sr. Leader

I think it would be nice to have an app like other Android web forums where we can easily interact with discussions and questions without checking email and following links and logging in then finding the topic again. Anyone else? Or am I missing an already existing or easier method?

Tags (3)
Re: VZW Forum Support app
Not applicable

You change the forum settings to alert you via email.

You can also download the Jive app. You then set the forum as

Community.verizonwireless.com

Then you log in with your community name and password.

Good Luck

Snn5
Sr. Leader

I may be seeing the wrong Jive app.  Says this newly downloaded version isn't compatible. Needs 7.0.1 minimum.  This app is version 3.2.0

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert

The version 7.0.1 the application is referring to is the version of the Jive platform software the community is using. I think the VZW community is on 7.0.0 version. Your guess is as good as mine on when the community will more to a higher version of the Jive platform software. After the last upgrade, I'm a little leary of the potential issues that could result from such an "upgrade".

Honestly when the application was working when the community was on version 5 of the Jive platform, the application didn't look much different than the mobile site of the community. I chose to uninstall the application and use only the browser. I just have it set when I log into here to have it "remember me" and I don't have to log in every single time I visit the site on either the mobile or desktop view of the site.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.